Saturday, March 19, 2016

Birthday Shoutout to Zue!

Today is Zue's birthday...

SOMEONE IS TURNING GODDAMN 26 TODAY BAHAHAHA!!!

She is someone dearest to me. Someone special too. She is the one and the only my internet friend yang masih wujud since 2001. 2001 people! We were 11 years old back then! We knew each other from mIRC. Although she lives far far far away from me but it's amazing that we never lost from each other's radar. And I tell you what, we've communicated through various mediums, you name it:

mIRC
Yahoo! Messenger
Snail mail
SMS
Blogging
Friendster
MySpace
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
WhatsApp

In fact, she was my first and only pen pal I've ever had. We would write to each other since we were in Form 1. It happened that way because her father cut off the internet line so she can no longer online. Then, when we were in Form 4, we stopped writing to each other but we went for blogging instead. The rule is still the same - we still caught up with each other. Come to think of it, dari zaman budak hingusan, zaman sekolah menengah, masuk universiti and now, sampai dia da bekerja pun we're still in touch.

Throughout the years, we would see each other at least once a year. Zue (and her mother) always come to KL for shopping spree. But I've visited her once at Bintulu, Sarawak. What a memory~ Nevertheless, I hope the friendship that we have and the bond that we shared will never be gone. Insyaallah. And this year we both are turning 26 but at least Zue has found someone and I'm still single as fuck. HAHAH.

Memories when I visited her at Bintulu. Those are my letters to her.

Happy birthday, babe! I love you always, my cyber friend!

1 flower blossom:

  1. THANK YOU ANISSSSSSS! hahahahahaha gile lama x baca blog ko. rasa nak baca balik post lama2 tu. :P

    Well, hoping our friendship will stay strong and forever despite the miles.

    "Insyaallah. And this year we both are turning 26 but at least Zue has found someone and I'm still single as fuck. HAHAH."

    HAHAHAHAHAHA gile. doakan ade la jodoh weh amin. klu aku kawen ko kna dtg awl seminggu. :P

    ReplyDelete

 

Blooming Violet Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design