Sunday, April 24, 2016

Ali Aiman Who?

A few months ago, a friend of mine introduced Ali Aiman's music to me. I don't really listen to local talents, not because I don't appreciate them or whatsoever. It's just that I'm not the type of person who likes to discover them unless some peers introduced them to me or I see they perform at some events. So, this Ali fella, is so damn good! When I first listened to his single, Morning Sun, I thought he is a British male singer but no, he is a Malay guy! Because the song stuck in my head, so I decided to listen to his first EP titled Overture. 

And I must say, his EP is impressive! He creates and produces his own music. I couldn't even tell what is his genre but it's the type of music that feeds my soul mainly because he plays keyboard? I'm very fond of keyboard and piano. I'm no good in reviewing music or artists but you should really check him out!  


'Cover You' is one of my favourite songs from him

I don't really go to music event but when I do, it's because of the free admission and I want to see his live performance. The thing about musicians are, they tend to render and make some tweak to their songs when they perform on stage. This is the reason why it's always worth it to see their stage performance.








Here is the live version of Morning Sun that day. He performed four songs that evening and they were such an eargasm to me! What I like the most about him is that he enjoyed performing on stage, entertaining the crowd and smiled alot. He is pretty charming in a person too! But too bad lads, he's already engaged to his girlfriend!


After his performance, I also discovered Malaysian electronic pop duo namely Juno and Hanna. They're siblings and their music is pretty much my current jam!


Overall, I had a good time watching local talents performing at Sounds Good 2!

0 flower blossom:

Post a Comment

 

Blooming Violet Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design