Friday, March 4, 2016

BEAUTY REVIEW: THE FACE SHOP Oil Control Water Cushion

In my previous post, I talked about my beauty experience with BB cream and how I think it's high time for me to change my daily face cream now. After went through many beauty reviews and considering many products, I finally purchased The Face Shop Oil Control Water Cushion! (At first, I wanted to purchase CC cream because I've never tried it but I would tear a big hole in my purse if I do so. It's pricey for me, for now.)


The Oil Control Water Cushion is the newest technology for great coverage and oil control, long wear cushion foundation. Cushion foundation recharges skin with moisture while controlling sebum for long lasting freshness. Moist-cover effect promotes a healthy look while covering up imperfections and pigmentation. Sebum control formula helps keep makeup shine-free.

There are many Korean brands produce cushion foundation such as Laneige, IOPE, Innisfree, April Skin and etc but what makes me go for this particular product because this is the only one that has a semi-matte finish look. Others are promoting dewy look which is a big no no for oily skin like me. Some more, the price is affordable too and I bought it online from The Face Shop's Online Store during online sales. It comes with a refill pack too! 

There are two shades available (which I think both are very light for Malay's normal skin tone). I picked the darkest shade which is V203 Natural Beige. It's still too bright for me but the dabbing technique with air cushion puff will help to reach the natural shade look. 


The formula of the foundation is lightweight, non-oily and non-sticky. There is also a mild floral scent and it smells very nice! What I love the most about this product is that it has SPF50+ PA+++ UV Protection, easy to apply and it gives medium coverage and cover the redness and blemishes on my face too. It also gives a moisturizing (not dewy) look to my face. The longevity is true especially if I just stay indoor and in air-conditioning room for the whole day. Most importantly, it doesn't cakey and do not cause breakout to my skin. You can see from below photos that my face looks radiant, fresh and flawless.


Other than the good lighting and iPhone's front camera, my friend did say my skin looks radiant in person.

0 flower blossom:

Post a Comment

 

Blooming Violet Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design