Saturday, March 5, 2016

BEAUTY REVIEW: MAYBELLINE Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation (Airbrush Finish)


I finally bought myself a foundation after having BB cream as my face cream for all my life. The only reason why I purchased this is because it was on sales and Maybelline is a convincing drugstore makeup brand. I had a zero knowledge regarding foundation and all I want is the one wouldn't break me out.


After having this as my one and the only foundation, it doesn't last long due to Malaysia's hot and humid weather because it's not a long wearing foundation. It makes my face oily and shiny after a couple of hours. I normally apply this when attending a wedding reception. Since I'm new to this, I didn't apply makeup primer beforehand and apply this with a damp makeup sponge.

But I like the texture, it's easy to swipe and the formula is not greasy at all. It gives me fresh looking face with full coverage. My shade is Nude Light 4. I would normally cover it with Silkygirl Magic BB White Powder Foundation.


Sherry and me at Lily's wedding.


0 flower blossom:

Post a Comment

 

Blooming Violet Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design