Friday, April 1, 2016

Skadoosh!

"You buat apa je esok?" He asked me. I told him I'll be having a lunch date with my girl friends and will be free afterwards.
"Kalau ada masa you okay... boleh lepak," He suggested and I smiled when I read that because I was thinking the same too. 
Without a pause, I replied him, "Kalau you dah segar esok, kita tengok Kungfu Panda nak?"
"Nakkkk! Bolehh!" He excitedly replied me.

~~~~~

It was 8:10PM.
I was sitting alone at The Old Town White Coffee, Wangsa Walk and had my order taken by the waiter. I felt a bit nervous but excited at the same time. I just can't wait to see him. At the back of my mind, I think this is going to be a real date unlike those meet ups with previous guys which I took it as a training.

In my mind, I was expecting him to arrive with usual him; the cap, shorts and t-shirt. Nothing fancy. Then, I saw him. He immediately spotted me and walked to my table. He took out the stool and sat in front of me. We smiled to each other then I heard him panting and asked him why and he pointed to the stairs and that's how it all began. I teased him. A LOT. I felt like meeting an old friend. As if he knew the real me and I wasn't afraid to show that side of me to him; the bubbly and childish me. I knew, I was very excited to see him in person. I talked so  much and I was pretty loud but he didn't ask me to stop. I felt like I had an immediate connection the moment we met. A connection so strong that I was drawn to talk to him more and more. As I was eating and talking at the same time, the fork slipped from my hand and fell under the table. For a minute, I thought that was embarrassing for being clumsy but I tried to act cool.

After done with the dinner, we headed to cinema and we were late. The show will start soon but the queue was long. So, I got into Maybank's line with a thought it's gonna be fast but I was so wrong. I told him I wanted to change the queue. He said no need but I insisted and got myself to the normal queue. So I left him behind and told him that we're going to see who will reach the ticket box first. To be honest, it was pretty childish to do that. But it seemed pretty impossible to control myself to be the ladylike version of me when I was with him. I don't know why but I like the way he made me feel about myself - I can be myself. Like, I don't have to impress him at all.

We purchased our movie tickets in the nick of time. Thank god the movie hasn't started yet when we entered the cinema hall. However, when the movie began to play, we both can't stop giggling because Po looked exactly like him! Or should I say, he looked exactly like Po? I just can't stop teasing him being a panda because it seems like he is a panda! He loves to eat, to sleep and wake up late and of course he is rounded and chubby like a panda!

There were times, I caught him staring at me in the corner of my eyes while the movie was playing. Especially after I teased him; he would give me this look that made me blush and I just can't look at him. I laughed a lot not because of the movie but because I had a great time watching the movie with him.

After done with movie, we went to Mamak for drinks. I guess, he finally got himself comfortable because I noticed that he actually looked straight into my eyes while we're talking which of course, it made me blush to stare into his eyes back and so I looked away. Ugh! He was taking over me because I never had any problem in maintaining eye connection while talking with people. But he made me blush....... 

I wish we could spend more time but the night was getting late. I excused myself and I can't stop smiling all night long. We texted each other before going to bed and continue flirting. And after met a few guys in recent months, this is my first time ever to say to a guy,

"Nanti kita keluar lagi eh,"

I don't do second date but from the first moment I saw him, I knew we will see each other again after this. This was the first and definitely not the last.

That was the first night, I fell asleep with a wide smile on my face.

0 flower blossom:

Post a Comment

 

Blooming Violet Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design