Sunday, April 3, 2016

Infatuation

We planned for the second date. I guess we both just can't wait for another week. Hehe. So he took me out for a dinner at Fiske Steakhouse, AU2 and it was his first time coming to my place to pick me up. Before I leave the house, I had a hard time in choosing wedges or sandals but I kinda had a bad hunch of wearing wedges but I wore them anyway.

I noticed there was a cat in front of his car. Being typical me who likes to bully cats, I tried to annoy the cat with my leg and the next thing I knew, I fell on the ground. I tried to get up but I can't because I sprained my ankle and it was very painful! I pushed myself to get up and reached for the car door. He asked me what happened? Did I really fall? I said yes and IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING TO TRIP IN FRONT OF A GUY!! He said he didn't see it because he was checking his phone when I was walking towards the car and he was shocked because I suddenly disappeared!

Seriously, Anis? I just made myself look like a fool. Why did I become so clumsy in front of him?!

Anyway, of course we both laugh at it.

The dinner was fine and we settled into easy conversation. I guess, this was the real time we finally told each other about ourselves, our families, all those basic personal information. He is such a humble and moderate person. He has a great personality too which I think complement mine. And his sense of humor is a top notch! I felt very relaxed and comfortable spending time together with him. I could feel that we both are starting to like each other so much but there was no rush kind of feeling.

On the way back home, I asked him,
"You tak rasa ke kita macam laju sangat?"
"I pun nak tanya you soalan tu. Tapi kita laju ke?"
"Entah. I tak rasa pun kita laju. Lagipun, I jumpa you seminggu lepas kita kenal sebab I tak nak la membazir masa texting orang dekat sebulan then bila jumpa, jauh daripada expectation. I jumpa you awal-awal sebab tanak ada expectation and it turned out to be... I suka you."

and we both giggled.

He did asked me about my previous romance relationship too. I didn't disclose much information because I didn't feel like talking about my past romance with him. Even me myself not interested to know about his past. We bid goodbye and before we go to sleep, we had a small talk where our relationship is heading. I just need to know whether we have the same mindset or not.

I told him that I am ready to be in a serious relationship and committed to someone and hoping to marry that person. It's just a natural process for me and a part of me felt like has chose him - as if he's the right person and I just feel right about him. I thought it was too soon to say about it but he felt the same about me too. It happened so natural that we both welcome thoughts of the future and the thought of a wedding doesn’t bring us out in a cold sweat but it is actually quite exciting.

I knew from that moment on, we both got into each other badly. It is such a nice feeling to know that I can freely falling in love with a man, knowing that he will catch me. He put that 'safety net' and I can take a free fall. From the moment I saw him, I had no doubt in my heart that we are destined to meet and fall in love. Love is just being love; it's magical.

2 flower blossom:

 

Blooming Violet Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design