Thursday, March 17, 2016

It stings a little

I was scrolling the Instagram timeline last night when I saw Alwi post up the birthday dedication to his lovely wife. I don't know why there's a strange emotion creeping under my skin when I read his lovely words. It stings a little when I read those familiar words because he used to mean it to me too. He is happy with his beautiful wife and adorable son. I am happy for him too. But it stings a little because he is the person I've ever loved in my entire life. I guess it was true, I can't never forget about him. About us. It's not like I didn't move on but I knew, a part of me wanted him back then. The one that I wanna grow old with. The one that I wanna spend the rest of my life with.

The one whom I thought was my soulmate.

Even until now, there's no man can say forever like he said to me then. Only he can say he loves me forever and it feels forever.



Say you'll love me every waking moment;
turn my head with talk of summertime.
Say you need me with you now and always;
promise me that all you say is true,
that's all I ask of you.

0 flower blossom:

Post a Comment

 

Blooming Violet Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design